September 30, 2014
Concluding our blog series Tax Debt & Bankruptcy: 6 Facts to Know, below we will point out some final important facts to be aware of when it comes to tax debt and filing for bankruptcy.
Final Important Info about Tax Debt and Bankruptcy Cases…
Fact 4 – For business bankruptcy, payroll tax debt can not be discharged through bankruptcy.
When bankruptcy has been filed as a way to resolve substantial business debts, business owners need to be aware of the facts that:
- The bankruptcy will not result in a discharge of tax debt related to outstanding payroll taxes.
- The business owners can be held personally liable for any outstanding payroll tax debts and may end up facing punitive actions like IRS seizures of their homes, vehicles and other property to cover these debts.
When business and business owners are facing non-dischargeable payroll tax debt, working out a payment plan or some other type of resolution with the IRS can be the best move to avoid punitive actions that could end up further hurting an already-struggling business enterprise and its owners.
Fact 5 – When you are facing serious tax debt, you can count on Lindquist-Kleissler & Company, LLC to help you resolve this debt.
While all of the facts about tax debt in bankruptcy thus far have been informative and interesting, the most important fact to keep in mind is that retaining Denver Bankruptcy Lawyer Arthur Lindquist-Kleissler will be essential to:
- Resolving your outstanding tax debt as favorably as possible
- Helping your bankruptcy case proceed as smoothly as possible
- Getting the financial fresh start you may need.
Denver Bankruptcy Lawyer at Lindquist-Kleissler & Company, LLC
If you or your business is overwhelmed by a massive amount of tax debt, Denver Bankruptcy Lawyer Arthur Lindquist-Kleissler can help you figure out your best options for resolving this debt and your financial issues.
For more than 34 years, Mr. Lindquist-Kleissler and the other legal professionals at Lindquist-Kleissler & Company, LLC have been dedicated providing both individuals and businesses with the highest quality of legal services when resolving tax debt (or any debt) and filing for bankruptcy. From simple to complex bankruptcy cases, Mr. Lindquist-Kleissler can always be trusted to maximize utilization of Colorado Bankruptcy Law to effectively guide his clients through bankruptcy and help hem achieve the best possible outcomes to their cases.
At Lindquist-Kleissler & Company, LLC, our Denver bankruptcy attorney tailors his services the individual client’s needs and the specific circumstances of a case. This means that our clients can always count on us to:
- Bring a fresh perspective to their bankruptcy matters
- Examine non-traditional options for their cases
- Help them resolve their tax debt and other financial issues as efficiently and favorably as possible.
Contact Us for a Free Consult
For a free 30-minute consult and a free bankruptcy packet, contact us by calling (303) 691-9774, or email us using the form on this page. You will pay nothing up front to obtain trusted, professional advice regarding your case and your options.
From our office in Denver, Arthur Lindquist-Kleissler represents clients throughout the Great Denver Metropolitan area and Colorado, including (but not limited to) Aurora and Arapahoe County.